Hi Kamru,

Sorry for my late reply.

This link will give you a good idea of what a VPN could do for you:

It is unlikely to be a cheap solution, but it will have the potential to be
a robust and secure solution.

Something you could consider if your requirement for shifting data is not
just a short term need.

My own experience is particularly with Checkpoint Firewall 1 which has an
option VPN module.  This is pretty expensive stuff, but I am sure there are
lots of cheaper solutions out there.

If you think this is a direction you would like to go in, I'll gladly help
you sort out a viable solution.  (Not provide, but help you find, to be
clear.)

Take care,

Jenny Gavin-Wear
Fast Track Online