Yes, via cfinvoke. But I am getting errors back on all services when I am
trying to post data.  Getting data via cfinvoke is fine.

Does your reply mean to say that there are problems with cfinvoke?

I could build manually the xml but this is many services with many nodes.
It would take a looooong time to do it. So I am really  hoping that cfinvoke
works out.