Yes they are willing to do quick non-ssl tests.  But even non-secure I have
had no luck getting any of the recommended monitors/proxies to capture the
soap exchange between a cf9 server and their server.

They tell me there is nothing specific showing up in their logs.

I really just want to see the xml going out and the response.  That should
tell me everything I need.  It is really frustrating I have had so much
trouble with this.

RR