Oh yeah, I know.  But if you set the connector to all sites, and you add a
new site, they all go down until you remove the connector and reapply it.

And even when you set the connector on a site by site basis (which is a
pain), if you change the site's root directory (like when you are deploying
a new version), cf stops working for that site and you have remove its
connector and reapply it again.  Another pain.

I have chosen to go with the second approach, becuase at least it doesn;t
take down all sites.

I really don't want to install iis6 compatibility just to use Coldfusion.

Adobe needs to fix this.