Andrew, your post on the cf9.01 install problem hits the nail on the head.
I have been complaining about this since I first got cf9.01 running.  I
talked with Adobe tech support, but they could not seem to grasp why I did
not want to install IIS 6 compatibility.  Therefore, they don't see this as
a problem.

So we should not hold our breath for a solution.

RR

Your other pose was an interesting read too