> You'll need to download the certificate and install it in your JVM's
> keystore. Google "java keystore keytool coldfusion" for instructions.

Hi Dave,

Thank you for the reply.  Only thing is that I've already downloaded the
certificate through Google Chrome, and imported it via the keytool as described
by Steven Erat[1].

I've even downloaded a KeyStore Explorer GUI[2] and used it to confirm that the
cert is indeed shown in the keystore, which is appears to be as you can see in
this screenshot (spreedlyCert is the one I created):
http://fitzgeraldmedia.net/images/keystoreShot.jpg

I have also restarted CF9 via the windows services panel.  So for me, the thing
that came to mind was maybe CF was using a different JRE, but I checked in the
CF9 admin settings, and I see that Java Home is indeed listed as:
C:\ColdFusion9\runtime\jre which is where imported the cert.
C:\ColdFusion9\runtime\jre\lib\security.

I'm still getting the same error.  Is there anything else you can think of I
may be overlooking?

Thanks,
Brian

[1]