> I did Claude (But I stated a possible bug), because I still am struggling
> because you don't share the code, to how you are including or loading the
> PDF. In other words I think there is a solution but I would need to see the
> code and the offending PDF to help further.

No, he did post all the code, but you also have to put that together
with the fact that the code is invoked when a user directly requests
one of his PDFs:

http://claudes_server/somefile.pdf.cfm

So, the compiler attempts to compile somefile.pdf.cfm before running
the code he posted in Application.cfm.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

instruction at our training centers, online, or onsite.