From: Bryan Stevenson [mailto:br...@electricedgesystems.com]
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2011 4:42 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: RE: Need some perspective...

That I'm not sure of Rick....

I'd never do it as it's too easy to do it in AIR.....you can even use
CSS in Flex/AIR

Cheers

--

Bryan Stevenson B.Comm.
VP & Director of E-Commerce Development

Notice:
This message, including any attachments, is confidential and may contain
information that is privileged or exempt from disclosure. It is intended
only for the person to whom it is addressed unless expressly authorized
otherwise by the sender. If you are not an authorized recipient, please
notify the sender immediately and permanently destroy all copies of this
message and attachments.