Well, converting a site from one platform to another may not be very
comparable.  At least not until the final product is done and optimized.  There
are a lot of factors to execution times including many factors outside of
ColdFusion. Database, OS, JVM Tuning, firewall(s), proxies, IIS/Apache and so
on.

Wil Genovese
Sr. Web Application Developer/
Systems Administrator