Hello all,

I would like to check a string against a list of keywords and either null the
string or replace the keywords if found.

Over the past couple of weeks someone has been probing my sites for SQL
injection vulnerabilities.  I have used queryparams and other types of
validation. but I fear I may have missed something.  I am using an old version
of formurl2attributes that has been modified over the years.  My thought is to
check the attributes list at the end of the custom tag, and look for some of
the common SQL injection keywords there and mitigate their effectiveness.

So in short, how do I search for keywords like "select,declare" in a string
without looping over the keywords?

Thanks,
Brian Cain