Hi Ray,

I do see that bit, inside of some other XML:

<application>
        <name>varScoper</name>
        <author>Mike Schierberl</author>
        <version>1.0</version>
        <email>m...@schierberl.com</email>
        <description>intro.html</description>
        <version>1.30</version>
        <license>license.html</license>
    <menucontributions >
                <contribution target="projectview">
                        <menu name="varScoper">
                        <action name="Run varScoper" handlerid="varscoper"
showResponse="true">
                                <dialog height="600" width="800" />
                                </action>
                        </menu>
                </contribution>
    </menucontributions>
        <handlers>
                <handler id="varscoper" type="CFM" filename="cfbuilder.cfm"
/>
        </handlers>
</application>

I actually just downloaded and installed it from riaforge aswell, so I don’t
know either why its not working. Maybe its permissions related.... Thanks
for taking a look!

Brook