Why doesn't support seem to know to tell a customer, when they are
installing CF9 standard on a 64 bit box that they need to go into the IIS
application pool setting and enable 32 bit apps?  I am doing a gig for a
client that could get CF( installed and that was all it was).  That should
have been a quick fix.  While i glad for the business, I just think this
makes us as a community look bad when Adobe's support is that incompetent.
I have a stack of emails going back and forth about an inch thick and not
one mentioned.  My client got a CF app dumped in their lap and they didn't
have any CF resources.  Sorry for the rant, but since I know we have some
Adobe folks here...I thought this would be as good as a spot as any.  This
is a HUGE company that could potentially get impressed by CF and create a
lot of CF jobs.  I won't name them, but i can tell you that probably
everyone on this list has consumed their products...some on a regular
basis.  This is how companies get turned off of products.  This could have
been a big win on Adobe's part.  Way to drop the ball.  Some days I think
Adobe purposely tries to sabotage their own product. Adobe folks...feel
free to pass this on to the appropriate people.

back to your regularly scheduled topics...

Eric