cfwheels would probably have the lowest learning curve for your team,
whereas coldbox will be a bit of a monster but is better for large projects
and teams and has a ton of cool built in features such as stats and
debugging consoles and ready to go admin ui as well a sthe best
documentation there is.
fw/1 is really intended for small projects, but I guess there is no reason
not to use it for big ones if you don't want all the baggage that comes
with the other frameworks, however is it very lacking in documentation and
it is very much a figure it out yourself option.