Thanks Cameron....and sorry on the portable/better goof ;-)

I'd say from what you and Russ have said that there is no urgent need
for me to experience the learning curve.  I'll swing back and take a
peek so I am better informed and give it  a fair kick at the can ;-)

Cheers

--
Bryan Stevenson B.Comm.
VP & Director of E-Commerce Development

-----CONFIDENTIALITY------
This message, including any attachments, is confidential and may contain
information that is privileged or exempt from disclosure. It is intended
only for the person to whom it is addressed unless expressly authorized
otherwise by the sender. If you are not an authorized recipient, please
notify the sender immediately and permanently destroy all copies of this
message and attachments.