Hey Kevin, one think I hope you got was that my blog post was not aimed
specifically at you or anything in this thread, it was just the discussion
was the catalyst for me to write something out. I use these forums as
writing inspiration sometimes, so it was kinda "oh yeah! I have an opinion
on that!" more than anything else.

[I stand by what I say, obviously ;-) ]

--
Adam