Hi folks,
We're doing some load testing on our application - particularly focused on
a registration process.
We're monitoring the test with a number of tools, including FusionReactor.
As the test progresses, it's pretty easy to see the "Memory Used" statistic
climbing.  That's expected but we'd obviously like this to be as low impact
on the memory used as possible.  So, I'd like to have a better
understanding of what exactly constitutes memory usage (as measured by
FusionReactor) and what, if anything, can we do to make it more efficient.

I assume that a large query will grab a lot of memory.  But, are there
other drivers?  Any insights into exactly what is in there and how to limit
it appropriately to keep memory allocation down during high load periods.
Thanks in advance!
Nick