Hi Dave,
Yes, we are on 64 bit with CF9 and a pretty good amount of memory allocated
to the jvm (I'd have to check to find out exactly how much).
As our load test progresses, the memory used stat in FusionReactor got as
high as 75% for a little while.  CF / Garbage collection seems pretty good
about reducing it, but the concern is that it goes higher (90%+) and then
we get a real slow down in performance, requests pile up, etc.
FusionReactor does a good job of breaking down memory used into different
types so that is something that we need to look at more closely.
But, in general and for this test in particular, we are trying to make sure
that we aren't overloading memory unnecessarily.
Nick