From: Russ Michaels [mailto:r...@michaels.me.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 10:30 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: Anyone ever created their own email archive with CF?

current versions of outlook do conversation threading, however it threads
base don the subject, so any emails that have the same subject end up in
the same conversation, so it isn't very good. why they don't use the
MessageId I do not know.
Gmail/Google Apps takes some getting used to if your switching from
Outlook, it is just like switching IDE's, you just have to give it some
time. Outlook is so slow and clunky by comparison.