this happens on most services people use day to day, everyone shares their
entire life on facebook and twitter.
If you do not want anyone to know anything about you, don;t put it online.
There isn't really anything Google can tell about you other than what you
put in your profile or post on Google+
Google Apps doesn't ask you for personal details about your life, social
security number, bank account etc.