Well Ray there will always be people who will try that, however this is far
less likely to cause an issue here because Java is running as a process
inside an application pool, not as a service.
So if a request takes too long the process gets killed and the application
pool recycled just like ASP.net.
So it shouldn't cause the same kind of problems that you are used to with
Coldfusion where a runaway request just kills JRUN/Tomcat.
Give it a try, make a really long loop 1- 1000000 and see what happens.