No...I wasn't the installer.  But as far as I know it is a pretty standard
install.  This is on a Solaris box...using apache...no rewites to the best
of my knowledge..

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Cameron [mailto:dacc...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2013 7:47 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: per application settings

> So Eric, unless you have modified some tomcat settings or IIS or
> Apache settings, then what you are saying is not true.

That is, basically, the bottom line. It could be either of those, but we
can't move the answer forward unless we identify which.

If it *is* actually behaving the way you claim, then there is something
about your config you have not told us, Eric, because CF - out of the box -
simply does not work the way you're suggesting. That's the long and the
short of it.

Can you post full config details of your server somewhere, Eric? Was it you
who installed it? Did you do _anything_ other than install apache, install
CF, run the connector between the two? Anything at all. Do not think that
anything is inconsequential or irrelevant.

--
Adam