> I just wish that Studio had an "on the fly" MACROS capability to capture
> and replay keystrokes or mouse clicks -- man would that save a big bunch
of
> time (and brain cells) when doing detailed, redundant, repetitive work.

I ususally end up writing small vb aps that use the windows api functions to
create macros.  Sure, it takes a little bit more time than if there were
macros, but you have more flexibility and much more power that way.  Visual
Basic isn't a difficult language to learn either.  Go down to your local
software store and pick up Microsoft's Learn Visual Basic 6 for about $80.00
and you'll be set.

--Greg