> Is there a way to set up scripts to run and do something
> within studio. Something like writing the Last Modified
> Date to a comment field when the file is saved? I know
> other programs have some of their own built-in scripting.
> Does Studio, and if so, where do I find it?

Studio can be automated using Windows Script Host. Jason Powers did a good
presentation on using scripts with Studio at our last CFUG. The presentation
is on the Fig Leaf web site; select User Groups ... CFUG ... Meeting Notes.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496
fax: (202) 797-5444