From: Robert Harrison [mailto:rob...@austin-williams.com]
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2014 8:22 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Hosting... Again

Hi All,

I've got a lot of large CF sites I have to move because my host is not up to
what we've grown to be.  Love the guy and been with him for years, but now I
have to go.

I've asked this before (in October), but now that I'm no longer in denial I'm
looking for CF hosting recommendations again.  I have the previous
recommendations which I'm listing below.

If anyone has comments about any of the hosts below, or better recommendations,
please provide your feedback.  I'm about to move a boatload of serous sites.

So far, I've gotten recommendations for:
Hostek
Viviotech
CrystalTech
http://www.kickassvps.com/
Please let me know if you have additional recommendations or feedback on these
hosts.

Thanks,
Robert