I like Postman because I can manually test  web services, including HTTP verbs
and enter form and URL variables against services to test responses and error
handling in a variety of formats. It also has tabs that parse your return data,
like the network tab does, but in a better format.  It's better at functional
testing web services, IMHO, than posting AJAX calls repeatedly in page.

[Note: Typo assistance courtesy of iPhone]