More Info:

First... this is all on a remote server via VPN connection.

So attempting to get the scheduled task running I called someone onsite and
directed them to the CFAdmin pages where they were able to setup the
Scheduled Task... while I am still not... regardless of browser I am using.

CF server is @ 192.168.11.30
The local desktop is @ 192.168.11.123

My VPN connection is @ 192.168.13.102

So I'm on a different subnet ? since I first set up the scheduled tasks
months ago?  And it only affects Tasks?  Everything else I've tried in the
CFAdmin works as expected.

Perplexed.