Thanks Rob/Russ....starting to think I will either do as you both
suggested and replace # with ## in the AIR app or do as I also mentioned
and not allow the few characters I'd have issues with (most users don't
need ~,|,^, or # in comments....# being the most likely, but they can
use "No." or "Num" or "Number" or "pounds" or "lbs" as acceptable
replacements).

Sometimes you just have to back away one step from perfect and become
practical ;-)

Cheers

*Bryan Stevenson*B.Comm.
President & CEO
Electric Edge Systems Group Inc. - makers of FACTS^(TM)
phone: 250.480.0642
cell: 250.920.8830
e-mail: br...@electricedgesystems.com <mailto:br...@electricedgesystems.com>
web: www.electricedgesystems.com <http://www.electricedgesystems.com>
and www.fisheryfacts.com <http://www.fisheryfacts.com>

-----CONFIDENTIALITY------
This message, including any attachments, is confidential and may contain
information that is privileged or exempt from disclosure. It is intended
only for the person to whom it is addressed unless expressly authorized
otherwise by the sender. If you are not an authorized recipient, please
notify the sender immediately and permanently destroy all copies of this
message and attachments.