check that you do not have any cflocation tags which are using
addtoken="yes" (the default), this seems to be a fairly common cause of
superfluous cfid and cftokens cookies being created

as as per other thread, try completely removing the cookies or use
incognito mode to see if it persists, and try explicitly setting a domain
cookie.