I'm also tired of it.

So, I'll reiterate one more time: this is not a count of people (likely)
moving away from CFML versus people (likely) not moving away from CFML.
This is: for people (likely) moving away from CFML, to what?

I'll blissfully assume that 2/3 - 3/4 of the people on this list are not
going to take this survey because they're not moving away from CFML.