Believe this is how Navicat works if the table already exists. I have
version 10 and can only set the identity column and other optional values
if the table is new and has not been saved yet.

Alternately, I would suggest writing SQL to do the task.

Also you could download SQL Server Express as it comes with SQL Management
Studio, which is much better at managing SQL Server installations and
databases. Bonus it's free.

https://www.microsoft.com/betaexperience/pd/SQLEXP/enus/

Of course this is all Windows reliant.

Byron Mann