From: Scott Slone [mailto:ssl...@rubbergumball.net]
Sent: Tuesday, 1 April 2014 11:50 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: SOT - Navicat Identity Column

Kevin,
I seem remember that in design mode you select the column that you want to
use as identity and at the bottom of the screen there is a selector to set
it as identity. I don't have it in front of me, but seem to remember it
there. You can also set defaults in the same panel.

Hope that helps.

Scott

Sent from my iPad