Mike....not that this helps you in anyway, but all your issues is why I
use code editors for writing code - period

I use an FTP client for moving files and I use SVN for knowing what to
upload

I use a browser for testing - never the browser in a code editor way

I've always developed that way and short of a few "how do they do it in
this editor" issues, I've never been sidelined like you have been

Different strokes for different folks for sure - just an observation
from someone who develops differently

I also don't have 39 projects going at one time - large plodding
projects ;-)

Just a thought....you may find additional help if you search for how to
do things in Eclipse - I hope CFBuilder isn't too big of a departure
from what it's built on top of!!

Best of luck

Cheers

*Bryan Stevenson*B.Comm.
President & CEO
Electric Edge Systems Group Inc. - makers of FACTS^(TM)
phone: 250.480.0642
cell: 250.920.8830
e-mail: br...@electricedgesystems.com <mailto:br...@electricedgesystems.com>
web: www.electricedgesystems.com <http://www.electricedgesystems.com>
and www.fisheryfacts.com <http://www.fisheryfacts.com>

-----CONFIDENTIALITY------
This message, including any attachments, is confidential and may contain
information that is privileged or exempt from disclosure. It is intended
only for the person to whom it is addressed unless expressly authorized
otherwise by the sender. If you are not an authorized recipient, please
notify the sender immediately and permanently destroy all copies of this
message and attachments.