Coming in a couple of months late here, but I've just been through a move
from Windows/Adobe CF/MS SQL Server to Linux/Railo/MySQL and found a couple
of things not previously mentioned.

Windows -> Linux: already covered above, but I'll just add that anything
that turns into a file name (like CFC paths)  is also included in the
case-sensitivity issue.  One issue that hit me was case inconsistency in
strings stored in the database that were later used to build path names.

AdobeCF -> Railo: Even aside from the unsupported tags, syntax
compatibility although very good is not 100%.  See e.g.
http://lagod.id.au/blog/?p=378.  A lot of this will come down to coding
style - your code might be completely fine.  The big thing for me though is
the way Apache and Tomcat work together.   ACF goes to some lengths to
disappear the Tomcat layer and make the whole thing look like a web server
that miraculously knows what to do with cfm files.  Railo is much more of a
classic Tomcat app, in that it is definitely sitting behind the web server
with its own separate configuration.  I can go into more detail about the
consequences of that if you like, but if you take the path of least
resistance (use mod_cfml and make the Apache document root the same as the
Tomcat context root) then at the very least you end up with a dirty big
WEB-INF folder in your document root.

MSSQL -> MySQL:  CRUD queries will almost certainly be fine.  Heavy-weight
slicing and dicing queries probably won't.  There are lots of differences
in DDL (I have a very home-brewed set of regexes that did the trick for me
- happy to share).  Stored procedures will need to be completely
rewritten.  Many functions are different, but most have direct
equivalents.  One gotcha is that when MySQL is running on Linux, database
object names (e.g. table names) are case sensitive.

That sounds like a lot, but it is perfectly feasible to have one codebase
that will deploy and run happily in both environments (that might not be a
requirement for you, but it does illustrate that the differences are not
major).  My total changeover time was about six weeks, but I was completely
reworking my build and provisioning procedures at the same time.

Feel free to ping me on or off list if you want any more detail on any of
this.

Jaime