Lots of great responses... Like I said I really hate the idea of moving. The
VPS sounds interesting and I believe Hostek offers that as well as
dedicated.

I have a pretty large SQL Server database with them now for my largest
client and its probably going to grow. I only have about 25 domains 1 of
them is on a Linux server the rest are all Windows CF servers. I am also
getting ready to add another one.

I guess I can check into it and see what cost would be... the last thing I
need to do is increase my overhead. Right now I am paying Hostek about
$130/m for just the basic CF hosting for the 25 domains not counting the
adons and database cost.

I would also want to make the transition as seamless as
possible...preferably my clients know nothing about the move.

Does VPS handle everything? MSSQL Database, SmarterMail or just the websites
with Coldfusion?

I guess a lot of these questions I should be asking Hostek...

Rick