Wil,

I am not sadly misinformed at all.

Nick Bradley created a product called Top Style, which I used extensively
in those days. Allaire then purchased that program from Nick and rebadged
it as Homesite, Homesite Studio was the first version which followed by the
free version called Homesite. Studio did things that Homesite could not do.

Studio was then let go in favor of making Homesite more powerful, hence
HomeSite+, problem was that the best features of Studio where lost forever.

So how is that misinformed?

Regards,
Andrew Scott
WebSite: http://www.andyscott.id.au/