Starting way back in 1996 Homesite was the popular HTML editor BEFORE Allaire
bought it from Nick Bradbury. It was in heavy competition with HotDog HTML
Editor. Allaire made a deal with Nick and brought Homesite and him to Allaire.
Then they made the CFStudio variant of Homesite. So Homesite had a huge
following before Studio even existed.

</Historylesson>

Wil Genovese

One man with courage makes a majority.
-Andrew Jackson

A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.