Your background image uses a relative URL:

background: url("img/pdfCARD.gif") left top no-repeat;
Have you tried it with an absolute URL? or, alternately, using CSS box shadow:

.PDFCARD{
    box-shadow: 3px 3px 2px #333333;
}

On February 20, 2015 at 4:19:25 PM, lesm...@bellsouth.net lesm...@bellsouth.net