Should this message be named "I can't be bothered looking up the answers, so
I want people to do it for me!"

Some examples
> 4. Which of the following is a list of valid CFCACHE parameters?
Can be found easily in the Docs

> 10. To reduce the file size of ColdFusion templates by reducing
> white space from the Administrator select ____ within the Server
> section.
Can be found by simply opening the Administrator

> 11. HTML and JAVASCRIPT are supported within an error template.
Takes about 20 seconds to test - or maybe a little thought!

Those of us who worked for our Certification wouldn't have gone "I can't
work this out - please tell me" - that's not the idea

Philip Arnold
Director
Certified ColdFusion Developer
ASP Multimedia Limited