This intrigues me a bit... how can you get the CF server piece to interact
with that flash form without submitting it?  You'd still have to perform an
HTTP post in order to get the filled in data to the CF server, which would
in fact force a new page to load or a refresh of the current page.  Unless
you were using Generator, right?