From: Eric Dawson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2001 8:25 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: (ot) Advertising

Sorry for the OT post, but I do have the right audience.

I need to determine which of the following approaches is best, and am
curious for some feedback from this list.

1.) Outsource Ad Serving: we sell ads, but may have a network of sales
agents (site users). Double Click Dart.
2.) Build an Ad Management system, preferably in ASP (current site in ASP).
Need to be able to manage a site network, all sites on the same server farm.

Interested in Open Source packages, or otherwise.

Thanks
Eric