Hi,

I use CF Studio to edit Perl all the time. It does the synatx highlighting
wonderfully.
As to your other question, about how well Perl works with CF, I'm not sure
exactly what you mean. I have used both in the same project before. One
example is a Perl script in a ssi to perform a certain task while cf
handled the page itself.

Jay