convert c: or d: /fs:ntfs

-----Original Message-----
From: Bud [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2001 10:19 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CF as User

OK all. I'm in the process of setting up my new SQL Server as some of
you know my my licensing snafu. :)

Now, I'm wondering if I NEED to set CF up as a user to access the
databases on the SQL machine. Will the username and password to the
SQL databases in CF administrator be good enough if I connect with
TCP/IP?

On a side note. I'm still new to the NT stuff and was brand new to it
when I bought the Web/CF server. Dell set up the partition with my OS
as FAT for who knows what reason. I have ColdFusion and Website and
all my applications on an NTFS partition so I can set the necessary
permissions up on that if need be to run CF as a user. I made them
set up everything on the SQL Server as NTFS.

If I set CF up as a user account, will I need to make it a member of
Administrators since the OS is FAT? And I hate to even ask this, but
is there a way to change the FAT partition to NTFS without doing a
clean install? I don't even want to think about that. LOL

Thanks a bunch.
--

Bud Schneehagen - Tropical Web Creations

ColdFusion Solutions / eCommerce Development
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.twcreations.com/
954.721.3452