From: Jeff Beer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2001 10:39 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CF 4.5 ent on Solaris

We have an application that will be running on CF 4.5 Enterprise on Solaris
2.6, against an Oracle 8i 8.15 database (also on Solaris).

I'm told there will be an issue with Oracle returning recordsets using
stored procedures in CF.  Evidently the cursor type specified by CF in the
connection is incompatible with Oracle stored procs.

Does anyone have any information on this issue?  I need to make some
decisions before we create the development environment, etc.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff