From: "Bud" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2001 9:39 AM
Subject: Re: Review: CF 5.0

I particularly find this interesting:

On Windows 2000, Macromedia benchmarks indicate that ColdFusion
Server 5 processes page requests up to 5 times faster than ColdFusion
Server 4.5.1.

Anyone have any real life experiences on how much faster it REALLY
is? How about on NT?
--

Bud Schneehagen - Tropical Web Creations

ColdFusion Solutions / eCommerce Development
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.twcreations.com/
954.721.3452