> administrator for production or live servers?I also have some
> additional questions:
>
> How large should the template cache be?

Here's a quick (rough and dirty) calculation:
Calculate the total size of all of your templates - multiply it by 4
- add a
bit
That's your Template Cache!

> Also if i enable trusted cache and i want to update some pages,
> inorder for the changes to reflect do i need to restart the
> coldfusion server, the web server or the whole box.

Here's the theory - Click off the Trusted Cache option and hit
Submit, run
the template, Click on the Trusted Cache and hit Submit

It's not 100%, but it generally works - Stopping and Starting the
server
will DEFINITELY clear the cache out, but it means your server is down!

Philip Arnold
Director
Certified ColdFusion Developer
ASP Multimedia Limited