Hi:

Just wanted to add that the error message is also saying that you used to be
able to do this in version 2.0.  What version can do this now?


Yvette Ingram
Brainbench Certified ColdFusion 4.5 Programmer
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
[EMAIL PROTECTED], or
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ:  21200397
Website:  http://www.tkisolutions.com


----- Original Message -----
From: "Yvette Ingram" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2001 6:44 PM
Subject: CFLocation and Passing Complex Data


> Hi:
>
> I'm trying to pass complex data (structure in particular), using
cflocation,
> but I'm not able to.  The example is like this:
>
> <cflocation url="template.cfm?stMemberData=#stMemberInfo#">
>
> The error I'm getting is saying that I can only pass simple data with
> cflocation.  I need to pass complex data.  Is this possible to do?
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Yvette Ingram
> Brainbench Certified ColdFusion 4.5 Programmer
> Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
> [EMAIL PROTECTED], or
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> ICQ:  21200397
> Website:  http://www.tkisolutions.com
>
>
>
>
>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Structure your ColdFusion code with Fusebox. Get the official book at 
http://www.fusionauthority.com/bkinfo.cfm
FAQ: http://www.thenetprofits.co.uk/coldfusion/faq
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists

Reply via email to