Anyone have any experience with custom tags known as "Cross Selects"? This
is used in a form and provides two "textarea" boxes.  Values in the left box
can be selectively "moved" to the box on the right.  My problem, getting the
box on the left to be populated from a query (and behaving like a scrolling
list), instead of hard coding values in the tag.  I've tried loops, outputs,
etc. with no effect (I only am able to display the first record of a
multiple record query).

Any ideas on how to do this dynamically?

Thanks,
Mark