From: Costas Piliotis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2001 12:49 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Fusebox - opinions?

Since everyone has put their two pennies in...

Fusebox is a nice idea.  IMHO though, Cold Fusion was never intended for
structured programming in the modern, object oriented terms.  New will have
cf classes and stuff, so fusebox may or may not be the way to go.

Here's the best thing about cold fusion:  It allows developers the
flexibility to design using the methodology they deem appropriate.  There
are no "rules" in cold fusion (other than the cf tags and functions).

I'd check the specs on neo (cf6) and hold off.  Fusebox is a methodology
that may not bode well with the stuff in cf6.  Just suggesting you be
careful.