From: Zac Belado [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 8:15 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Hi

> If P-mail were as popular as Outlook, it would be targetted and
> exploited. You don't hear about Pegasus Mail viruses because it
> doesn't have the userbase that Outlook does.

Complete and utter rubbish.

Outlook, Windows Scripting and the entire Office macro system is riddled
with security holes and this has been the case for years. Microsoft built
the system, Microsoft made it insecure and Microsoft continues to ship apps
and system level options that are enabled by default making them prime
targets for exploitation by hackers.

It is MS that builds the insecure systems. Virus writers take advantage of
the vulnerabilities and problems in the system...they don't make them.