Hi all,

Does anyone have this problem and know how to solve it...

IIS Issue:
I've just reinstalled windows 2000 with IIS 5 as a development
workstation/server running CF 4.5. Every now and then, I get a error:

Error Message: Access Forbidden: Too Many Users Are Connected 403.9

Now this is really impossible because its just me viewing web pages... just
localled refreshing the same document every now and then...

The problem seems to be preceeded by the pages not loading correctly i.e.
not all of the graphics will load and refreshing doesn't help this... and
then the error message occurs and I cannot get any pages.

At this point, I try to restart IIS to solve the problem and this fails
saying the the services IIS did no start in a 'timely fashion'

It's annoying the hell out of me... I have to restart my machine each time
and then I get about 20 mins of productive time before it occurs again....

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Benjamin